A little time and a little love take you far.


I'm not an expert when it comes to love or/and relationships but I think we are all students when it comes to life. In this blog I will share everything that I feel is important when it comes to feeling good. One thing that I know for sure is that it is not all about food and exercising when it comes to be happy and healthy. 

Let us give each other a break, shall we? Me and my love and partner, Sam, discussed this when we were looking back on earlier small arguments we’ve had. Sometimes one of us walk away during a steamy discussion and the other one gets irritated or annoyed. Sometimes one of us gets quiet in one of these fiery talks and just doesn’t say anything, this usually makes the other one, again, a bit annoyed.

What we have learned is that if we just give each other time, then everything will just look a little brighter after a while. We might even dare to see the picture from each other’s point of view. So, as a little reminder, what is one hour of a lifetime … really? 

And before anyone tell me this already ... I know this might not work for everyone. It takes practice and also it takes two people to really want to solve an issue. You got to want it, to have it. 



Comments